Brownie Biscotti Ice Cream Shooters
Everyone needs a mini-indulgence occasionally and these adorable ice cream shooters are the perfect choice! This ‘lil dessert was born after a batch of the Baby Brownie Biscotti crumbled a bit more than usual. So what goes great with yummy chocolate crumbs? Why, ice cream of course!
Author: Linda Shapiro, © Meal Planning Maven
- 1 Recipe Baby Brownie Biscotti
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream or gelato (or flavor of your choice)
- 6 “shooters” or mini-parfait glasses
- With a rolling pin or by hand, crumble about 6 biscotti. (Make sure you snitch some of the crumbs!)
- Create mini-parfaits by placing alternating layers of biscotti crumbs and ice cream or gelato into each glass.
- Keep shooters frozen until 5 minutes before serving time. Just before serving, insert a whole biscotti into each shooter.